план-конспект урока в 9 классе. Бавшина М.Н
Тема: «HEALTHY LIFESTYLE»
Ситуация : «Your steps to a healthy lifestyle»
Дата проведения: 02.12.2016
Цели и задачи учебного занятия
- организовать деятельность учащихся в отработке и закреплении полученных лексических и грамматических навыков, подведении итогов по теме «HEALTHY LIFESTYLE»
- создать условия для формирования знаний, умений и навыков восприятия и понимания иноязычной речи на слух, говорения, чтения и письма.
- создать условия для расширения лингвистического кругозора учащихся
- создать условия для совершенствования навыков говорения по теме «HEALTHY LIFESTYLE» на основе аудиозаписи и видеозаписи
- посодействовать повышению уровня мотивации на уроках через средства обучения
- создать условия для развития личностной активности
- посодействовать воспитанию активной жизненной позиции, ответственного отношения к своему здоровью
- создать условия для развития памяти, внимания, а также для развития языковой догадки и культуры иноязычного общения
Оснащение: презентация по теме «HEALTHY LIFESTYLE», видеозапись, аудиозапись, доска, УМК English 9 (Лапицкая Л.М., Демченко Н.В.), раздаточный материал.
Ход учебного занятия:
1. организационный момент, введение в атмосферу иноязычного общения
Good morning boys and girls. I’m very glad to see you today. Hope that you feel good today and have wonderful mood for the lesson. Today we are going to sum up all lexical and grammar material that we have learnt during our Unit «HEALTHY LIFESTYLE». We are going to discuss steps to a healthy lifestyle. Look at the screen:
Do you agree with this statement? Why? What do you think about it?
2. отработка и закрепление полученных лексических навыков
Great! So let’s start today’s work with our active vocabulary. Listen to me and guess the words:
1. it is a strong desire to take drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, food without being able to stop it (addiction)
2. the general condition of your body (health)
3. when someone is very fat in a way that is unhealthy (obesity)
4. food such as hamburgers which is prepared quickly and that you can take away with you (fast food)
5. causing or likely to cause harm (harmful)
6. heavier, bigger than one should be (overweight)
7. a substance added to food or drink to give it a particular flavour (flavouring)
8. a substance that can cause death or serious illness if you eat it (poison)
Now I would like you to use these words in the sentences:
Addiction, health, obesity, fast food, harmful, overweight, flavouring, poison
1. Psychological ______ is when someone wants something which will change their mood or feelings. (addiction)
2. Cigarette smoke contains chemicals, that are found in rat ______.(poison)
3. Junk food, if eaten often, can lead to______ and other problems. (obesity)
4. Unfortunately many people are ________ nowadays and they don’t understand why. (overweight)
5. People don’t think that the taste they like so much is a careful combination of artificial ________ and preservatives. (flavourings)
6. However it is important to understand that though ______ looks so nice and tasty it may be dangerous for your __________. (fast food, health)
7. Alcohol is very ______ to our health. (harmful)
3. восприятие и понимание иноязычной речи на слух
OK, now we are going to listen to three people talking about healthy way of life. You will listen for two times and then answer the questions. Look at the screen:
Look at the blackboard there are some unfamiliar words:
rate – скорость/темп
gradually - постепенно
loss - потеря
overnight – в одночасье
Speaker 1: Throw away gas or electric cooker. Also throw away salt. Get as many fruit and vegetables as you can. Try to drink as much water as possible as it increases the rate at which you burn calories. Cut out soda and limit fruit juices, most of which are high calorie. Carry on normal work. I followed this diet continuously for six months. In the end I lost 23 kg. I did morning walks, cycling, but no other physical exercise.
Speaker 2: You should know that there is no safe way to lose weight quickly, the mistake is if you lose weight very quickly, you will be a lot less likely to keep it off. So, definitely try to lose weight gradually, but don’t plan on losing overnight. This is the most important and the first aspect of getting your perfect body shape. If you have a lot of weight to lose, try for 5 pounds, relax a bit, then go for 5 more.
Speaker 3: The first thing I would suggest is to believe in yourself, and love yourself. The key to weight loss is simple — you should burn more than you take in! Walk the dog, join a health club, take up jogging. Whatever you do, you’ve got to move your body as much as possible if you want to lose weight.
1) The first speaker advises to throw away gas and electric cooker, salt and cut out soda and fruit packet juices. Eat fruit and vegetables; drink as much water as possible.
2) The main mistake that people make is that they try to lose weight very quickly.
3) The third speaker recommends to walk, jog, join a health club, to be active, because you should burn more than you take in. also she recommends to believe in yourself and love yourself.
4. физкульт минутка
Now let’s have a rest. Stand up, relax and stretch. Look up and down, up and down, upper left lower right, upper right lower left, lateral left lateral right.
5. отработка и закрепление полученных грамматических навыков
Let’s revise our grammar material. Please open your workbooks on page 38, exercise 3
1. I try to eat (often)____ but in small portions which helps me to avoid heath problems. (more often)
2. We should choose food (carefully)______ to get necessary nutrients. (more carefully)
3. My younger brother likes sleeping (much)_____of all. (most)
4. Exercising every day will bring results (fast)____ than you can imagine ( faster)
5. Of all the boys in the gym Mike works (hard)_____ to build muscles. (the hardest)
6. I learnt to ride a bike (quickly)_____than I expected. (more quickly)
7. Everyone knows the key to losing weight: eat (little)_____ and exercise (much)______.(less, more)
6. восприятие и понимание иноязычной речи на слух, отработка навыков говорения на базе увиденного, услышанного и пройденного тематического материала
Now we are going to watch a video, be attentive and try to catch the information the girl will give to you.
The girl from the video recommends:
1. cut out processed foods
2. replace soda with tea or carbonated water
3. drink as much water as possible
4. spend time with yourself
5. plan your work beforehand
6. get a good sleep
7. do something you enjoy
So we have listened to the tape and watched the video, and now let’s summaries all the information you’ve got from the lesson. So give me and our guests your tips for a healthy lifestyle
Thank you for your tips, and I would like to give you one very simple but wise advise
“An apple a day keeps the doctor away”
7. подведение итогов учебного занятия, выставление отметок, домашнее задание, рефлексия
Thank you boys and girls for your today’s work. I’m very satisfied. Your marks for today:
Your home task will be to make a poster of a healthy lifestyle.
Thank you. Good bye!
|< Предыдущая||Следующая >|